Always On Call Answering Service, LLC is a family owned and operated telephone answering service representing hundreds of business professionals throughout North America. As a company, we have set a precedent in the industry for personalized service and high standards of quality. Even the telephone equipment we utilize is the most state-of-the-art system available in the industry. Redundant backup systems ensure we provide the best possible service at all times. We continually seek qualified individuals that share these same objectives to join our organization.
Always On Call provides telephone answering service solutions 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year. We are always open, including all holidays, and never close for any reason. Tele-receptionists typically work 5 days a week, including at least one weekend day on either morning or evening shifts. Part time shifts may be available during peak times, on weekends, and per diem.
Full time employees are eligible for an extensive benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive Pay Based on Tenure & Experience
- Caring, Family Oriented Company Culture
- Excellent Health Insurance with Company Contribution
- Company Paid 24/7 Telemedicine Hotline
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Premium Pay on Holidays
- Company Paid Vacation
- Company Paid Sick Days
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Disability Insurance
- 3rd Shift Pay Differential
- 401K with Company Contribution
- BiWeekly Direct Deposit Pay with Online Access for Payroll Data
- Advancement Opportunities
- Telecommuting Opportunities (Subject to Training, Compliance, and Approval)
- Employment Assistance Program
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Cancer Indemnity Insurance… and more!
Always On Call Answering Service, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, marital or veteran status, place of national origin, and other categories protected by law are not factors in employment, promotion, compensation, or working conditions. Always On Call is a smoke and drug free environment. In addition to the Employee Handbook, all employees must adhere to and abide by Always On Call’s Confidentiality Agreement, a strict requirement for confidentiality and both PCI and HIPAA compliance laws. Always On Call’s benefit packages are subject to change.